Sunday, December 1, 2013

Crunch Time!

Hello Readers!

What a great weekend! This weekend was of course Thanksgiving weekend! Albertus Magnus College closed the residence halls on Wednesday night so all residents had to go home. I drove back to Long Island, NY and spent Thanksgiving with my wonderful family. I went to a Long Island Islander game on Saturday, in which they lost (that's no surprise) but it was a terrific game because it came down to the last few seconds of the game but of course Alex Ovechkin had to score the game winning goal to put the Islanders with another loss. 

I am very excited about the next two weeks of school. This is the last full week of classes and then finals begin. This week I have two papers and one presentation to do. It is time to get it done! I believe I have a final in almost every class so it is going to be a long and difficult week and a half to get through it all. In the end, it will be Christmas time and then I get a long month off from school!   

No comments:

Post a Comment