Friday, February 6, 2015

Weekend Plans?

Hello Everyone!

It is finally Friday! Today is the beginning to unwind and really get ready to enjoy the weekend that is ahead of us. This week has been a busy week, yesterday being the busiest of them all. Yesterday I did my Business Law paper which was about whether or not it is more beneficial for businesses to hire employees or outside contractors to complete jobs. This was a very interesting paper for me because it really made me think as if I were the owner of a business. Yesterday I also completed my homework for Masters of Latin American Literature which was to answer a list of questions that dealt with the writings of Jose Marti, Pablo Neruda and Gabriel Garcia Marquez. All three of these men have extremely interesting writings that relate to the Latin American people that are from the several different Latin American countries. 

This weekend is also going to be fairly busy for me as well. Tomorrow I am working the Open Saturday Tour Guide session that the Office of Admission offers to prospective students. I love being a tour guide because I get to interact with tons of prospective students that are highly interested in coming to Albertus. It gives me great pleasure to answer any and all questions these students have. I thoroughly enjoy seeing the students take in the sights of Albertus. It is truly saddening that this will be my last semester being a tour guide here at Albertus. I can honestly say that it is something I have enjoyed for the last four years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment