Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday!


Hello Readers!

Thank goodness it is Wednesday! The week is half done! This week feels like it has been moving by so slowly. I have done a lot of things so far this week. I had a test today on Plato's Republic for my Classical Political Theory class with Dr. Imholt. It was tough because it was all essay but I feel like I did a good job on it. After studying in the library for over two hours, I hope I get an A. This class is difficult because of all of the old political philosophers and their theories of how they thought things should be run. It is a great class because you really get to see the foundation of the United States government and the theories behind it. 

Today was a great day because I went to Ray and Mike's to grab a sandwich. Ray and Mike's is located right off Whitney Avenue in Hamden. They have a lot of great sandwiches to get. The sandwiches range from roll, sub and giant. The "Macdaddy" and "Irresistible" are their best-known sandwiches. My sandwich of choice is the Chicken Parm sub, which is extremely good. I highly recommend going to Ray and Mike's anytime you need a great sandwich.      

No comments:

Post a Comment