Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Who Wants to Be A Tour Guide?

Hello Readers!

It is Wednesday! The week is half way over! It is been a very busy week. Between writing papers, doing tours and RA programs, it has been crazy. On Monday October 28th, I hosted my educational function for my floor. It was "Albertus Jeopardy." It was a very fun and intense game. I based the questions off of the history and faculty of Albertus. In the end, Kyle Soules won the cash prize. I hope every contestant that participated had a great time. 

Today, October 30th, the lead tour guides, Sharinna Luna and myself hosted an informational table in Bree Common for perspective tour guides. We were handing out a lot of applications! It seems that a lot of students want to become a tour guide, which is awesome! Being a tour guide is very fun and a great experience. Interacting with perspective students is a great way to share what it is like here at Albertus. If anyone is interested in becoming a tour guide, please let Sharinna or myself know. Also, you can grab an application if you visit the Office of Admission and ask for one! As you can see below, Sharinna and I had a good time meeting with future tour guides!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment