Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Great Weekend!

Hello Everyone!

I had such a busy weekend! My beautiful girlfriend came to visit me here at school. On Friday we went to the movies at North Haven Cinemas and saw Captain Phillips. It was a sensational film. It was a fantastic movie that was based on a true story. It made me proud to be an American! We also went to Celestino's Restaurant and Pizza for dinner. This restaurant is owned by one of my greatest and best friends, Arber Mehmedi who is a student here at Albertus. Arber is the head waiter there. He also helps cook, which is really cool because all of the food he makes is delicious! My girlfriend and I both ordered Chicken Francaise. It was out of this world! I highly recommend going therefor either lunch or dinner. 

On Saturday, November 2nd, A group of RA's hosted an Albertus@Night event in the pub. The event was a series of obstacles. The first, second and third place winners each won a cash prize. Some of the obstacles were that you had to do push-ups, sit-ups, throw a wiffle ball into a bucket, and you had to pick 3 pairs of matching cards off of a table. It was very fun to see the contestants participate in this event. I had a lot of fun observing and helping set up and clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment