Monday, January 27, 2014

Busy Week At Albertus!

Hello Everyone!

The first couple of days of school have been great. My class schedule has been running very smoothly and swiftly, which I am very happy about. All of my classes are great. I have had Dr. Imholt, Professor Edwards and Dr. Jorgensen before so I am used to their ways of teaching. The one professor I have never had before that I have this year is Dr. Waggoner. He is a terrific teacher. He is very relaxed in class and really gets class discussions rolling. I have him for my Social and Political Philosophy class on Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:35-2:50. It is a great class and I highly suggest taking a class with him. You definitely won't regret it. 

It is also another year of activities for me. I am involved with the Student Alumni Association, a Lead Tour Guide and Work Study for the Office of Admission, in addition to being a student blogger. One of my biggest roles is in the Residence Halls as a Resident Assistant, most commonly referred to as an "RA." I love being a Tour Guide for Albertus because I get to interact with prospective students and lead them on a tour of our 50 acre campus in New Haven, CT. At Albertus, the Office of Admission does offer single family tours and group tours. A single family tour is when the prospective student and his or her family comes to our campus for a tour of the athletic facilities, residence halls, academic buildings and campus center. It is definitely a great way to get to know the incoming students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment