Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Week!

Hello Readers!

This has been another snow filled week here at Albertus! The Monday/Wednesday classes were cancelled due to all of the snow Connecticut got. It was both a good and bad thing we had a snow day. The good thing about having a snow day is the ability to have a great sleep. You can go to bed at whatever time you want and you can wake up whenever you want. The bad thing about having a snow day is that classes get pushed back and then you have to make up the readings and work that goes along with the lecture. I am glad I only have two classes on Monday and Wednesday because if I had any more, I would be extremely overwhelmed. Luckily for me, I have three classes on Tuesday and Thursday so I do not have to make up that much work. 

This is the time of year where I get very excited for one main reason...it is almost baseball season! I am looking forward to watching my favorite team, the New York Mets. I have been a longtime Mets fan for as long as I could remember. My favorite player on the Mets presently is (of course) the Captain, David Wright. He is the third basemen of the Mets and by far their hardest worker. One reason why I look up to David is because of his valiant work ethic. David shows determination and courage when he is on the field. He is always the first one at the stadium and the last one to leave the stadium. David is also a leader for the younger guys on the team. He always takes care of his teammates and gives them advice, if needed. I am truly excited for spring training to start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment