Saturday, February 8, 2014

Go Albertus!


Hello Readers!

It is finally the weekend! I am excited it is the weekend because I was able to sleep late and do single family tours for the Admission office. I am also excited for each day to quickly pass in order to get to my birthday-February 17th! I will be turning the big 2-1. I am excited to be turning 21 because I feel as if I am obtaining more responsibility. Even though my birthday is 9 days away, I still have to focus on all of my schoolwork. This week I have a lot of things due. I have two papers and a lot of reading as well. I really hope that we don't have any more snow days on a Monday or Wednesday because we have missed 3 of those Monday/Wednesday classes already. On one of those snow days, one of my professors actually held an interactive discussion via elearning. 

Another thing to be excited for is that Albertus sports teams are in high gear. These teams are: Men and Women's basketball teams, Men and Women's lacrosse team, baseball, softball, Mens volleyball and Women's tennis. As you can see, there are a lot of sport activities going on around campus. One of my personal favorites is to go to the "Falcon's Nest" also known as the Albertus gym to support the basketball teams. Those games are extremely exciting particularly the men's game because of how great they are doing.   


No comments:

Post a Comment