Friday, May 10, 2013

FINALLY Finished!

Hello Everyone!

     Finals are finally done! It's summertime! This year had been another great year at Albertus. The Student Alumni Association put on a lot of great events and did a lot of fundraising. I personally did well this year. I made Dean's list and did all of my work. One thing I am going to miss over the summer is all my friends that go to Albertus that I am not going to see that often. I am also going to miss the seniors I've gotten close with such as my fellow former blogger, Dan Kmiechick. I am extremely excited for next year! I can't wait to be a Resident Assistant in Dominican Hall and a Student Orientation Counselor! I am looking forward to meeting all of the incoming freshman that will be attending Albertus next year. Overall, I am very excited for the summer and I am already looking towards next school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment