Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Sunshine Sets

Hello readers!

     Welcome to my first blog post! I would like to dedicate this first blog to Dan "Sunshine" Kmiechick." Sunshine's blog has been very popular this past year. I wish to continue his tradition with having the same success. Sunshine served as a captain on the baseball team this past season and is one of my best friends here at Albertus. He finished his collegiate baseball career with an outstanding 18 wins. This is such a great accomplishment for any collegiate baseball player. He is also one of the guys on the team that everyone looked up to. Everyone would talk to Sunshine if something was bothering them or if they just needed to talk to someone. Sunshine's sense of humor, outstanding personality and hard work ethic made him a stand-out student, maintaing a 4.0 GPA all four years of college. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is a terrific all around guy. It is an honor and a pleasure to be able to take his position as a student blogger. I wish Sunshine the best of luck in all of his future endeavors and I know he will be successful in anything he does.


2 comments: