Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Update!

Hello Everyone!


     Even though I am a little late, I would like to congratulate all of the graduates of the class of 2013 in their achievements at Albertus Magnus College. I wish they encounter success in anything they do in life. It amazes me that when I was a freshman they were juniors and it hit me that I am going to be a junior this coming school year. The thought of the class of 2013 graduating makes me realize my graduation is just around the corner! Everyone, including myself, is going to miss the graduating class.

     This past weekend was Memorial Day weekend. This has to be one of my favorite holidays because it allows all United States residents to recognize and salute the past and current members of the military that have served this great nation. This holiday means a lot of me because members of my family have served in the military. As a big supporter of the armed forces, this holiday is a fantastic way to be able to reflect about what sacrifices these men and women have made throughout the years of our leading country. I hope everyone had a great Memorial day and spent a day having a barbeque and enjoyed being an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment