Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to school, back to school....

Hello everyone!

We are back for another year at Albertus! This has been a very good year for me so far. I arrived at school on August 15th for two weeks of RA training. RA training was very tough but also very fun. I had a great time with Justin Cirisoli who is the Director of Residential Life and the rest of the RAs. I was also a Student Orientation Counselor, commonly referred to as a "SOC". The SOCs were led by Erin Morrell and Kaitlyn Dyleski. They did an awesome job preparing the SOCs and coordinating orientation week. It was a very good experience for me to help prepare and set up the school for the incoming freshman. 

I also have a great class schedule. I have classes Monday-Thursday and I have off on Friday! This was very exciting for me to hear because this will be the first time I have never had class on a Friday. I am very excited to be able to sleep late! I know that this year is going to be a busy school year, but I am ready to get my Junior year moving. It is amazing to think that it has already been two years since I was a freshman. 

I hope all of you have a great year! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the year is off to a great start for you Rob!
    Erin :-)

    ReplyDelete