Sunday, September 15, 2013

Boston Sunday

Hello Everyone!


This weekend was a busy one! I went home to visit my family on Long Island and then I went to the Students in Admissions Forum which took place in Boston. It was a fantastic experience. The tour guides learned a lot of new techniques about how to do a tour and how to do an "A+" tour. After the forum ended, we went to Quincy Market which is located in the heart of Boston. We had a filling dinner at Cheers and talked about what we had taken away from the days activities and how much we enjoyed the great experience. I had never been to Quincy Market before so it was nice to walk around and visit all of the nice stores such as Coach and American Eagle. We also saw a lot of other restaurants and buildings that were very old and historical. I am looking forward to all of the upcoming tours I have scheduled to use the many techniques I learned about today.

Below is a picture of the sign of the restaurant Cheers. 



This is a picture of the main building in Quincy Market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment