Thursday, September 12, 2013

Busy Busy Week!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all have had a great week! My week has been extremely busy. It was full of work study, getting prepared for my program with RA Alex LaRosa and then hosting the program. We planned a Barbeque in the backyard of Nilan Hall. It was an extremely successful event. We had 20 residents show up ready to eat! I cooked burgers and hot dogs and there were chips for everyone to snack on. I was very excited to be able to cook a delicious meal for the residents of Nilan Hall and Dominican Hall. Next week, I am hosting another event for the second floor in Dominican Hall! It should be very fun and informative.

This Sunday I am going to attend the Admissions Forum with the Tour Guides which is being held in Boston, MA. It should be very fun to be able to learn about the different techniques colleges around the country use while they give tours to prospective students. Last year I attended the same forum but it was held at Brown University in Rhode Island. I had a great experience last year so I expect it will be even a better experience this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment