Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Week and Weekend Activities!


This week has been such a crazy week so far! I had my floor function for the second floor of Dominican Hall on Tuesday September 18th. It was an awesome turn out. A lot of people from my floor came out and had pizza and soda. It was nice to see that everyone made an effort to attend for something that I worked very hard for. I hope that the future events I host will be just as well attended as the last two were! Today, September 18th, I gave a tour to a prospective student. This was very exciting because I was able to show a high school student what it was like to walk around a college campus. The student was very pleased with the tour! 

       This weekend I am hoping to go apple picking in Branford with my girlfriend Stephanie. I am very excited because I have never been apple picking before. Apple picking is a great fall activity to do outside. It is also good that it is not too far of a drive from school, so it is nice to go just for the late afternoon.

       I hope you all have a great rest of the week and a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment