Friday, March 21, 2014

It's Spring Time!

Hello Readers!


It is finally spring! Spring is by far my favorite time of the year. The weather gets warmer and the sun stays out longer. Spring also means that there are more sports in season! Albertus has been extremely busy with athletics. The Men's Lacrosse team won their first game in program history on March 20th, 2014. It was an exciting win for them as they beat Lyndon State 26-13 at home. Hopefully this win will keep their momentum as they face off against Norwich on March 22nd at 1:00 pm up on the turf field here at Albertus Magnus. The Women's Lacrosse team has lost their two previous games but they are looking forward to facing Simmons on March 22nd at 1:00 pm. The softball team has been playing well also. The lady Falcons are 4-4 on the year. Everyone on the team has been working hard. They take on Brooklyn on March 23rd at 12:00 pm and then again at 2:00 pm.  




Since it is the end of March, that only means one thing; that the school year is almost over! It is scary to think that I am going to be a senior next year. Time has flown by since my freshman year. I have had a lot of great times here at Albertus over the past couple of years. I have met a lot of great people here, and I am lucky to call some of them my best friends. I am actually preparing to take my LSAT exam in October. It is going to be extremely hard but I am excited about the opportunities that are ahead. I also began to pick out the classes I am taking for next semester. The class I am interested in the most is about the American presidency with Dr. Imholt. It is going to be a tough semester but I am more than willing to work hard in order to obtain a good GPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment