Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring Break Is Finally Here

Hello Everyone!


Spring break has arrived! I am so grateful that spring break is finally here. I need the down time, even though I still have a lot of school work that I will need to do at home. On Wednesday March 5th, I had my Constitutional law midterm. I feel pretty confident that I did well on it. It was pretty tough but in the end, I think that I can pull off an A-/B+. This spring break is going to be exciting. I am going to be visiting New York Law School, located in Manhattan. New York Law School is my number one choice for law school. I really hope I do well on the LSAT in order to attend there. It will be a great experience going to school in Manhattan. It is going to be fun (and confusing) to have to take the train from my home on Long Island into Manhattan everyday. Especially since when I am in Penn Station, I have to catch the right Subway to go downtown.


Even though spring break is going to go by quickly (because breaks always do), I will be ready to finish up the rest of my junior year. I am very excited for it to be the summer time. This cold weather is getting brutal. The thing I am looking forward to the most this break is that it is supposed to be 40 degrees this weekend; that's how bad this cold is. I hope everyone has a healthy and safe break!



No comments:

Post a Comment