Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hatch Bash at Albertus

Good Day Readers!

It is been an interesting week so far here at Albertus. I feels like it should be Friday but it is only Tuesday. This week has been very busy. I have been doing papers left and right, making corrections on those papers then triple checking them to make sure they are the best paper I can do. I have been going to class, going to work study in the Admissions Office, doing tours, being an RA, and of course, blogging. Even though at times, I can be overwhelmed but in the end I like keeping myself busy. I hate just sitting around and doing nothing. I am the type of person that has to keep going and doing things. It is almost impossible for me to just sit and do nothing.

On Wednesday April 2nd, the Student Alumni Association will be making "Frankie's Hatch Bash" very interesting tomorrow! The Hatch Bash for Frankie the Falcon is to celebrate his birthday! This is going to be an extremely fun event. The Student Alumni Association will be hosting numerous events tomorrow at Celentano Field here at Albertus Magnus College. There is going to be tug-of-war, sack races and a poster making station. Students are going to be able to swap other college t-shirts for an Albertus Magnus College fight song t-shirt! Please come up and show you Albertus spirit! This event is happening at 2:30. Hope to see you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment